"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong."
~ Laura Ingalls Wilder

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Candle Mat Finished

It's been a busy week here at the cottage!  My teenagers are back to school...no more sleeping until noon or late nights for us.  The first week always seems to be a challenge as everyone adjusts to the new routine.

But for me, it means long, quiet mornings with a good cup of coffee and plenty of time for stitching. (That is once they board the bus for school!)  This week I finished this "Autumn Blessings" Candle Mat which is now listed in my Etsy shop:
And of course, there is still plenty of canning to do here as well!  This weekend I'm making Picallili (Green Tomato Relish), so I'll be sure to share that with you as well in a day or two.  Have a great weekend!
~Kim

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote from LIW and homey feeling of your blog. Followed you from Etsy blogs and it's like going on a trip, reading everyone's musings. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete